The Aerospace Technology Park of Andalusia,Aerópolis, is an initiative of the Regional Government to foster the aerospace sector in the region by providing a single area for its entire industries with the ability to provide advanced services.
Strategically located by Seville airport and the Airbus Military FAL which is developing the assembly project for the A400M military transport aircraft, Aerópolis primarily aims to provide financial and technological support for small and medium-sized Andalusian aeronautical companies in order to increase their competitiveness so that they can undertake major projects in the community.
- Business Centre.
- Aerospace Technologies Advance Centre (CATEC).
- Office buildings.
- Business development support infrastructures
- (business pre-nurseries and nurseries).
- Aeronautic suppliers village.
- Hotel and service centre.
- Training centre.
- Web gateway.
- Sports facilities.
- Garden areas.
- 24-hour surveillance.
- Industrial and tertiary sites.
- Industrial units for hire-sale.
Centro de Empresas Aerópolis
c/ Ingeniero Rafael Rubio Elola 1, 1ª Planta
41309 La Rinconada (Seville)
Joaquín Rodríguez Grau
T (+34) 955 62 44 30
F (+34) 955 62 44 26
jrodriguezaeropolis [dot] es